Alison Meadows has created a stir in the UK marketing arena by quitting Ware Anthony Rust to join rival Cambridge branding agency Mobas as business development director.
Cambridge-based Mobas has once again been named a top 100 marketing agency outside London.
Media Managers, confirmed earlier this year as the Recommended Agency Register’s best agency in East Anglia, has launched a new PR business based in Cambridge UK – Commotion Communications.
A team of video game developers from the University of Essex have been picked by Virgin Media to develop the next big game for mobile and tablet devices in just 100 days.
A Cambridge agency has designed the digital hub for one of London’s most awaited property developments – the Greenwich Millennium Village.
A pan-European marketing alliance has been created by agencies in Cambridgeshire UK and Turin, Italy to raise their clients’ profile through genuine continental coverage.
Two of the region’s top creative agencies are to join forces to offer clients the full range of marketing services.
Cambridge-based integrated agency Mobas has appointed Faye D’Arcy as new PR account executive.
Design consultancy Silk Pearce in Colchester has worked with Royal Mail to develop collectors’ products for a striking set of eight new stamps marking the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee. The products and stamps go on sale in the UK from tomorrow (May 31).
Cambridge-based agency Mobas leads the way as number one in the Eastern region and ranks 43 nationally in the UK’s Design 100 list for 2012, according to a new poll.
A Cambridge marketing firm specialising in the music industry is helping to promote an historic venture for New Kids on the Block and The Backstreet Boys.
Media Managers, East Anglia’s leading media agency, has been nominated for an award at the Recommended Agency Register (RAR) Awards 2012 in the media buying category.
Media Imaging Solutions founder, Alan Bennett, has collected a prestigious East of England photography award for the second successive year.
Cambridge University academics and conservation scientists have formed a new enterprise to leverage the power of computer games to help save the planet.
The Arena Group, headquartered in St Ives near Cambridge UK, has clinched new equity funding of £16.5 million in a partnership deal with the specialist sports fund, Sports Investment Partners (SIP) and growth capital investor, MML Capital.
Diagnostic imaging specialist, Toshiba Medical Systems UK, has appointed Cambridge based Mobas as its lead creative agency.
- Falcon a finalist for fourth successive year
- Foundry House launches new consultancy and mentoring service
- ‘Britain’s Greatest’ campaign appoints Myriad PR
- Cambridge photographer snaps up major accolade
- Business Weekly New Year Honours – Image Makers
- Cambridge PR signs deal with Celebrity Big Brother star
- Midas touch from Mobas benefits Cambridge development
- Media Managers named top marcoms agency
- Entrepreneur wins Future 100 Award
- Novotel deal for Cambridge company
- Glory at the double for Cambridge PR
- Naked gets Active in marketing acquisition
- From Big Mac to big Ideas
- Global mentor is new ipatter CEO
- Web designer on song for Katherine Jenkins
- Fresh produce firm goes to WAR
Page 1 of 4