Cambridge Airport has confirmed that Darwin Airline has established a base there to launch four new European routes.
Travel and Transport
Cambridge’s increasingly international business community is today handed a fresh boost as four new European routes are opened up from Cambridge Airport.
Bookings for new summer direct flights and holiday packages to Jersey departing from Cambridge Airport are exceeding all expectations, according to tour operator CI Travel.
CHC Helicopter, the world’s largest offshore helicopter operator, has revealed improved customer facilities at its North Denes base in Norfolk after a £300,000 investment.
The new owner of Stansted Airport has kickstarted major expansion of the security area in the main concourse to speed passenger flow-through and improve the travel experience.
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group in Cambridge has acquired FlairJet Ltd, the London Oxford Airport-based aircraft management and charter company. No figures are being disclosed.
Stansted Airport’s cargo operation has received a fresh boost with the arrival of Europe’s largest dedicated cargo airline, Cargolux.
Airbus has selected 100 student teams from across five continents to go to the next round of the 2013 Fly Your Ideas challenge.
- Stansted sold to UK group for £1.5bn
- New Cambridge Airport boss wings in
- Southend to Newquay service launched
- Wi-Fi for Stansted train passengers
- Hands-free driving concept goes into overdrive
- easyJet hands £85m to shareholders
- Cambridge role in travel club’s £8m funding round
- £10m airport extension to get underway
- easyjet’s triple play from Stansted
- Stansted trials new security technology
- Database in sky to solve air traffic jams
- Pegasus launches Stansted to Dubai flights
Page 1 of 16