Cambridge Airport has confirmed that Darwin Airline has established a base there to launch four new European routes.
Cambridge’s increasingly international business community is today handed a fresh boost as four new European routes are opened up from Cambridge Airport.
Bookings for new summer direct flights and holiday packages to Jersey departing from Cambridge Airport are exceeding all expectations, according to tour operator CI Travel.
CHC Helicopter, the world’s largest offshore helicopter operator, has revealed improved customer facilities at its North Denes base in Norfolk after a £300,000 investment.
The new owner of Stansted Airport has kickstarted major expansion of the security area in the main concourse to speed passenger flow-through and improve the travel experience.
Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group in Cambridge has acquired FlairJet Ltd, the London Oxford Airport-based aircraft management and charter company. No figures are being disclosed.
Stansted Airport’s cargo operation has received a fresh boost with the arrival of Europe’s largest dedicated cargo airline, Cargolux.
Airbus has selected 100 student teams from across five continents to go to the next round of the 2013 Fly Your Ideas challenge.
Stansted Airport has been sold to Manchester Airports Group for £1.5 billion – £200k more than the asset base value of the Essex hub.
David Cran, formerly in senior roles at Stansted, is the new manager of Cambridge Airport.
easyJet is further expanding its route offering from London Southend Airport with a new service to Newquay from Summer 2013.
Customers at Stansted Airport station are among the first to benefit from free Wi-Fi at a Greater Anglia station.
Trials of a road train concept with Cambridge technology at its heart – where only the lead motorist in a convoy has to drive while those behind relax – are being stepped up by a European consortium.
Low fares airline easyJet – based out of Luton and Stansted – has notched record full-year profits and amended its dividend policy to hand shareholders an £85m windfall (a dividend of 21.5p a share).
Cambridge law firm Mills & Reeve has advised exclusive members-only online travel club Secret Escapes Limited on an £8 million Series B investment round.
Work on a £10 million extension to the terminal at London Southend Airport that will create more than 300 new jobs gets underway early November. Kier has been appointed key contractor and construction will be split into three phases.
- easyjet’s triple play from Stansted
- Stansted trials new security technology
- Database in sky to solve air traffic jams
- Pegasus launches Stansted to Dubai flights
- Consortium pushes UK automotive innovation
- Stansted up for sale
- Olympics hit Stansted passenger figures
- Churchill’s Land Rover under the hammer
- Stansted on the silk road for cargo success
- Stansted fights sale order in Supreme Court
- Stansted hails historic first China flight
- World leaders help create Stansted record
- Spider-Man weaves a magic web as lure of New York endures
- Hotel Lone proves a home from home in Croatia
- Cambridge benefits from £9.4bn rail boost
- Swell Fargo keeps freight sector ‘app-y’
Page 1 of 8