Cambridge technology that zaps the organisms that cause hospital-acquired urinary-tract infections has been endorsed by a new study.
Cambridge Cognition has launched a new touch-screen test for early diagnosis of dementia.
F-Star, the antibody engineering company based in Cambridge, has signed a deal with Merck Serono that could lead to a €492m windfall.
Tristel plc, the UK infection control manufacturer, has received a major boost in China.
Cambridge location technology has been used in a milestone study of dementia sufferers at a US university.
Cambridge University spinout, BioBullets Ltd, has won a £500k grant from the Technology Strategy Board to advance commercialisation of its pest control technology for water treatment plants and power facilities.
A switch to a clinical diagnostics focus has starting paying global dividends for Cambridge University spin-out Lumora.
Innovative science-based businesses looking for angel investment will benefit from a new initiative from Norwich Research Park in partnership with the Cambridge Capital Group.
- Horizon expands into AIDS-related therapy area
- Asterand fights for its life
- MISSION possible as £6m cancer spin-out eyes rapid growth
- Vernalis steps up Parkinson’s trials
- Drug enabler opens Boston hub
- PneumaCare targets Europe and US
- Boost to Atlantic Healthcare’s £2m funding round
- Dolomite-Cavendish alliance to boost cancer diagnosis
- Cancer results boost Sareum
- Phytopharm confident of clinical progress
- Skin repair firm steps up R & D with new funds
- Health Axis Europe launches funding initiative
Page 58 of 88